Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

I purchased a used Juno 2. There is no memory card. When I…

Customer Question
I purchased a used...

I purchased a used Juno 2. There is no memory card. When I put the switch on there is nothing on the screan and I hear a low pitch noise. The octave Transpose light is on

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Roland Juno 2 I don,t see any date

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Well I just buy it used in a thrift store. I wonder if I need a memory card?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
9/18/2017
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: ITPeter, Electronics Engineer replied 11 months ago
ITPeter
ITPeter, Electronics Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

The octave transpose may be sticking.

Try moving it and see if it can move freely and if the light goes out?