Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

I have a roland slojet 540ex, 2006 year, i have an internal…

I have a roland...

I have a roland slojet 540ex

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

2006 year

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have an internal error(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Instrument Expert to know before I connect you?

I had tighten the scan motor cable

9/17/2017
ITPeter
ITPeter, Electronics Engineer

Hi there,

Internal error(###) ###-####indicates a problem with the motor or cable.

If you have been hearing grinding noises from the motor then suspect a faulty motor.

If you don't have a noisy motor then check the cable connections first.

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------

ITPeter
ITPeter, Electronics Engineer
hey i took a look at the motor it dose not make noise .
after watch the head move left to right , it comes to it line up point with the bottom case and then the code comes upthis problem first started after the print head case hit the media.
hello
still have the issue, scan motor is not making nosie , i notice noise when its connected back to the printer head

If you don't have a noisy motor then check the cable connections and look for loose connections or any sign of damage.