Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

I NEED A POWER CORD FOR A CASIO CT-615. 210 SOUND TONE BANK…

Customer Question
I NEED A POWER...

I NEED A POWER CORD FOR A CASIO CT-615. 210 SOUND TONE BANK AND AN INSTRUCTION BOOK

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I GOT IT AT A GARAGE SALE. I DO NOT KNOW THE YEAR. IT IS A CASIO 210 SOUND TONE BANK MODEL CT615

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

???

Technician's Assistant: What confuses you?

I GOT IT AT A GARAGE SALE. BUT IT IS MISSING THE POWER CORD AND INSTRUCTION BOOK

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
9/17/2017
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Nathan, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

That keyboard uses a 9v power adapter. You may purchase a replacement here: http://amzn.to/2jAxSqo

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/2rRmuH2 and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Nathan, Engineer replied 7 months ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, just reply back on this page. If I’ve answered your question, please let me know you are satisfied, to conclude our session – this is the only way I am credited for my work as an independent technician.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

Nathan, Engineer