ITPeter
ITPeter, Electronics Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years' experience in installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

I have a Roland R-05 Wave-MP3 Recorder. Two issues: 1). I

Customer Question

I have a Roland R-05 Wave-MP3 Recorder. Two issues: 1). I cannot figure out how to name a new file or folder; 2). I record and then cannot locate the recording - I use a USB to connect to my laptop and in the NoName, it lists earlier recordings from a few years ago, but not what I recorded today. I have spent several hours reading the manual but am at a loss as what to do. Hope you can help.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: it is the R-05
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: The last time I used it was a few years ago, and I was able to make it work. Now I am trying to record for a music composition assignment and cannot figure it out. I have read and re-read the manual numerous times this morning.
JA: Anything else you want the Instrument Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, that no, that's it. just that i feel really stupid. and frustrated.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
can you have someone call me at(###) ###-####
Expert:  ITPeter replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  ITPeter replied 1 month ago.

I see you have been waiting some time for an answer - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I think I figured it out. thanks.
Expert:  ITPeter replied 1 month ago.

Glad to hear you got it sorted!

Have a great day,

Pete.