Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

Need operators manual for roland KR177 digital intelligent

Customer Question

need operators manual for roland KR177 digital intelligent piano
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Roland KR-177 Digital Intelligent Piano,approx 20 years old
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: just got piano,need manual for vol control and mixing piano and strings
JA: Anything else you want the Instrument Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no,the manual i am sure would answer my problem i think
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
The manual may be downloaded for free (and printed from the download, once opened in a PDF file viewer) from this source:

https://www.roland.com/global/support/by_product/kr-177/owners_manuals/bf5420fd-cf1d-4b22-b419-a8483a7e04cd/

where you click on the checkbox to signify having read the license/terms agreement, then click on the big orange DOWNLOAD FILE button, and you will get the PDF file that is the KR177 Owner's Manual.

If this answers your question well and fully, please rate my answer or indicate what rating you give to my efforts to provide what you need. Thanks.

Since I have not heard back from you, I am assuming that my answer was helpful and provided what you needed to help toward a solution.

If I have indeed answered your question, please rate my answer, using the five-star interface on your JustAnswer page. - A five-star rating would be appreciated. Thank you, ***** ***** a good day.

(If this didn't answer your question, if you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond, and I will help and advise you further.)