Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

No sound is coming off, yamaha dgx620, todat today I checked…

Customer Question
Hi, no sound is...

Hi, no sound is coming off

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Yamaha dgx620

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Todat today I checked that file control was not set that no head phones were connected press exit to exit any function I was going to try to reset

Technician's Assistant: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.

Ok

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the instrument expert to know before I connect you?

How does this service work?

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 day by:
8/6/2017
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Louie, Technician replied 1 year ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.

Initially and after checking the schematic diagrams / Service Manual, the described symptom would almost always point to an internal hardware issue.

Are you then considering a DIY (do-it-yourself) repair approach? If yes, do you have access to and familiar with a multi-meter and even a soldering iron?