Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

Usic W, I had Music Write Plus/Voyetra on my old computer

Customer Question

usic W
JA: What's the brand and model of your instrument?
Customer: I had Music Write Plus/Voyetra on my old computer and lightning hit it. I now have a new Lenova Lap Top and wanted to put the program on it. When I tried, they asked for a registration number, and I cannot find it on the CD or Book that I had. This is an older version, but it should work on my new lap top Windows 10. PLEASE HELP. Rosemary
JA: Who makes your speaker or sound system?
Customer: I have a Yamaha Electronic Keyboard, but I did not use it. I did my writing setup on my computer and arranged by hand.
JA: What have you tried so far with your Yamaha system?
Customer: Nothing. Since the computer will not accept this CD without some form of registration.
JA: Anything else you want the theater expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I think that the first place to look for the program's registration number, or similar information, would be in a 'receipt email' that you may have received about the time that you bought and first registered the MusicWrite Plus software. Such emails usually contain a reference to the specific software issue bought, which often constitutes the original registration number.

So if you still have the email account that you had whenever you originally bought Music Write Plus, look in it for some email referencing Music Write Plus, from around that date.

If you got Music Write Plus some other way, tell me how you originally bought it - online, as a download, in a store, mail-order, etc. And I will advise you further.