Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

Where can I get batteries for my Kurzweil Performance

Customer Question
Where can I get...

Where can I get batteries for my Kurzweil Performance Controller PC1X? Also, how can I get it back to normal piano sound? I am not a whiz on how to run my keyboard (88) keys. Dolores Luthi

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your instrument?

Its like I said, Kurzweil PC1x -- I do not think it is a PC7X if I read that correctly. Isn't Kurzweil PC1X the brand name?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your instrument? What have you tried so far?

I just recently had a change in a new battery. It has lasted for many years. All I want to know is what is the number on the package so that I can get a new battery.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the instrument expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, in what order do I follow to make my instrument play well? I really want organ without the drums.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
8/1/2017
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Louie, Technician replied 11 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.

Initially, would this be the coin-type battery?

And if yes, would information on its Part Number and potential online source/seller serve your need?