jaimzness
jaimzness, Engineer
Experience:  DAW and MIDI techniques. Keyboard and synthesizer programming. Electronic repair.
38010568

Where can I get batteries for my Kurzweil Performance

Customer Question

Where can I get batteries for my Kurzweil Performance Controller PC1X? Also, how can I get it back to normal piano sound? I am not a whiz on how to run my keyboard (88) keys. Dolores Luthi
JA: What's the brand and model of your instrument?
Customer: Its like I said, Kurzweil PC1x -- I do not think it is a PC7X if I read that correctly. Isn't Kurzweil PC1X the brand name?
JA: How long has this been going on with your instrument? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I just recently had a change in a new battery. It has lasted for many years. All I want to know is what is the number on the package so that I can get a new battery.
JA: Anything else you want the instrument expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes, in what order do I follow to make my instrument play well? I really want organ without the drums.
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Louie replied 2 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.

Initially, would this be the coin-type battery?

And if yes, would information on its Part Number and potential online source/seller serve your need?