Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

I bought the Roland fr8x accordion and attached it to the…

Customer Question
I bought the Roland...

I bought the Roland fr8x accordion and attached it to the BK-7m . I set it up and want to use the automatic bass accompaniment, and it worked for a few minutes and then the chord gets stuck and will not change on the screen as I play.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It's the BK-7m and is a year old. The fr8x accordion is brand new.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have tried everything I could with my Roland fr7m 2 years ago with another BK-7m accordion and it did the same thing so I could not perform with it.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Answered in 1 day by:
8/3/2017
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: ITPeter, Electronics Engineer replied 11 months ago
ITPeter
ITPeter, Electronics Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.