jaimzness
jaimzness, Engineer
Experience:  DAW and MIDI techniques. Keyboard and synthesizer programming. Electronic repair.
38010568

LOOKING TO REPLACE CHURCH ORGAN WITH ONE THAT IS DIGITAL AND

Customer Question

LOOKING TO REPLACE CHURCH ORGAN WITH ONE THAT IS DIGITAL AND HAS CAPABALITY TO PRE-RECORD ENTIRE MUSIC FOR SERVICE FOR PLAYBACK
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: GOSH. i DONT KNOW. T IS NOT A REAL ORGAN. aS MY TEACHER SAID: AN APPLIANCE
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: IT IS BEOND ITS PRIME. WE WANT A NREW OWGAN, STAHT SOUND MORE HIGH CHURCH. ALSO WITH THE ABILITY FOR STAFF TO RECORDS THE SERVICE IN ADVANCE
JA: Anything else you want the instrument expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO. i HAVE QUALIIFED KEYBOARDISTS JUST NO ON HTE WEEKENDS. AND WE WANT A MORE CLASSIC CHURCH SOUND
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Ron Winston replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am a Certified organ technician. Are you looking for a brand of organ that is good for church music? What kind of music do you play, Classical, Gospel. etc?