Ron Winston
Ron Winston, Owner of Winston Electronics, Servicing music electronics for over 50 years
Experience:  Factory Certified Technician
96084425

CVP 107 left side audio output dead--local tech says it is

Customer Question

CVP 107 left side audio output dead--local tech says it is part # PCM 1702, generic part XP551B01; goes in the IC 17 slot. Yamaha says part no longer available. Where can I get replacement? Clav works great othwerwise. Thanks.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Yamaha CVP 107 bought new 2001. First time I have had an electronic issue with it.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Just happened late June. Took it to local Yamaha tech and this is his diagnosis. Left side speaker and headphones suddenly silent.
JA: Anything else you want the instrument expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nope. Thanks.
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Ron Winston replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am a Yamaha certified technician. That part is shown on EBAY.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p3984.m570.l1311.R1.TR3.TRC2.A0.H1.Xpcm1702.TRS0&_nkw=pcm1702&_sacat=0

My goal is to help you as much as possible. If you have any additional problems or need any further help please feel free to contact me at any time.

If you are satisfied with the help you received please click on one of the stars at the top of the page. That is the way I am reimbursed for my time.

Thank you.

Since you have not responded I can only assume you were able to locate the part. If you are satisfied with the help you received please click on one of the stars at the top of the page. That is the way I am reimbursed for my time.

Thank you.