jaimzness
jaimzness, Engineer
Experience:  DAW and MIDI techniques. Keyboard and synthesizer programming. Electronic repair.
38010568

The chimes portion quit working on our Digital computer

Customer Question

The chimes portion quit working on our Allen Digital computer organ and we would like to get it repaired if possible. We are located in Warren, IN and our organ is at the Heritage Pointe Health Care and Retirement Center (a United Methodist Memorial Home for the aged). My name is***** and I am one of the chaplains.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Let me go check it out. I'll be right back.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: The power cord wouldn't allow the instrument to turn off so our in house electrician repaired and replaced it and when we turned it back on everything worked but the chimes portion. I'll get the info you requested and will be right back.
JA: Anything else you want the instrument expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Without taking the back off it is an "Allen Digital Computer Organ"
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Eric replied 3 months ago.

Hey there, my name is ***** ***** I will personally be assisting you today! I will do all I can to provide you with excellent service and answer your questions as quickly as possible.

Please give me a moment to review your posted question.

Expert:  Eric replied 3 months ago.

This seems like something you will need to have a technician come on site to troubleshoot and make necessary repairs. Would you like the phone number of the two technicians in your area I can recommend come out?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
please
Expert:  Eric replied 3 months ago.

Just to verify, you are in the 46792 area, correct?

Expert:  Eric replied 3 months ago.

Or relatively close to it.