Electronic Musical Instruments

Ask an Electronic Musical Instruments Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Electronic Musical Instruments

What is the est cost & So. O/C CA location of a tune up to a

Customer Question
what is the est cost...
what is the est cost & So. O/C CA location of a tune up to a 1985 porta sound ps 400 keyboard
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Instrument Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason. What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: What is the total cost ?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Instrument Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: What is the total cost ?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Instrument Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: Thanks
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: about a year ?
JA: Anything else you want the instrument expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: what is the total cost ?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Instrument Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: I have to know what the total estimate cost before I commit
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: I already called GPS in Norwalk, CA
JA: Sorry about that. I must have missed it. Could you tell me again?
Customer: I already called GPS in Norwalk, CA. and they said $75 plus 3 -4 weeks after the Holidays.
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
12/20/2016
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: ITPeter, Electronics Engineer replied 11 months ago
ITPeter
ITPeter, Electronics Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

$75 is the average cost of a tune-up.

You are unlikely to find anyone available in the OC area within the next 3-4 weeks due to the holidays.

If you need the tune-up urgently, I can advise on a premium tuner who may charge $200+ to visit you within a week.

Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: ITPeter, Electronics Engineer replied 10 months ago

Hi, just checking in on your question. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press submit so I am credited for my time, otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

ITPeter
ITPeter
ITPeter, Electronics Engineer