How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask jaimzness Your Own Question
jaimzness, Engineer
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Satisfied Customers: 117
Experience:  DAW and MIDI techniques. Keyboard and synthesizer programming. Electronic repair.
Type Your Electronic Musical Instruments Question Here...
jaimzness is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a bass sustain unit.

Customer Question

i need a bass sustain unit.
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Ron Winston replied 11 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will try to help you today. At this moment all I know is you are looking for a "pedal sustain unit" What brand and model are you wanting to put sustain on?