How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Rusty Your Own Question
Rusty, Music Professional
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Satisfied Customers: 5905
Experience:  Sound Engineer, Electrical Issues, Tone Consulting
Type Your Electronic Musical Instruments Question Here...
Rusty is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Our Hammond Organ Elegante 34100 upper manual stopped

Customer Question

Our Hammond Organ Elegante 34100 upper manual stopped playing.
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Rusty replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Expert:  Rusty replied 9 months ago.

For organs, you will need an in-home technician. Tell me your zip code, and I'll see if there are any techs in your area.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Whitmore Lake, Michigan
Expert:  Rusty replied 9 months ago.

It looks like you lucked out, there is an organ service company 40 miles from you in Royal Oak. Give them a call, see if they are still servicing organs. These guys are hard to find, and are few and far between.

All County Organ Service

1026 East*****br />Royal Oak, MI 48067

Phone:(###) ###-####/p>

If they cannot help you, let me know and I'll find the next nearest organ tech.

Related Electronic Musical Instruments Questions