ITPeter
ITPeter, Electronics Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years' experience in installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

I have a Kurzweil 10 Ensemble Grand. The sustain pedal is

Customer Question

I have a Kurzweil Mark 10 Ensemble Grand. The sustain pedal is not working, in fact it hasn't worked since we moved the piano about 10 years ago. We now have a son who is playing and we need to have it fixed. I already did the system reset and no luck. Any suggestions? I am in Phoenix and am hoping to find someone locally but would love if I could remedy the issue myself.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Kurzweil Mark 10W Ensemble grand. It was a wedding gift so 1996 I have a serial number if that helps.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It hasn't worked for years (about 10) but we mostly play guitar now :) I've tried a full system reset
JA: Anything else you want the instrument expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  ITPeter replied 11 months ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  ITPeter replied 11 months ago.

Are you familiar with electronic and mechanical repairs, and do you have some tools and test equipment available?

If not, please let me know your zip code so I can recommend a repairer in your area?

Expert:  ITPeter replied 11 months ago.

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.