Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I have a camm cut pro, camm 1 pro, its less than 6 months

Customer Question

hi there i have a camm cut pro
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: camm 1 pro, its less than 6 months old i need to know how to cut in sequence from versaworks
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i dont think it has a problem i just would like to know if there is a setting that i can instruct how the files must be cut?
JA: Anything else you want the instrument expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Russell H. replied 9 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I presume you mean that you want to direct VersaWorks to cut completely through, rather than just lightly cutting.

To do that, first, in your graphics application in which you draw the design, you create a distinct line all around the image, where the cut is to take place... it should be either 'hairline' or else 0.25 point, or the like (depending upon your graphics software.)

Then, in VersaWorks, you go to the settings for

Perforated Cut Controls

and you choose

the Normal Pressure length (which should be short, e.g. 1/2 mm)

and the Perforation length (where the blade should really cut through) e.g. 50 mm

and the Perforation Pressure (which must be determined by a test, as to how much pressure will cut enough, but not totally through the stock... unless you want it to cut totally through the stock in which case it's also good to know what pressure setting will cut as you wish it to.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.