Electronic Musical Instruments

Ask an Electronic Musical Instruments Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Electronic Musical Instruments

For the ax synth. if so how much, roland ax synth Keytar, it

Customer Question
for the ax synth. if...
for the ax synth. if so how much
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: roland ax synth Keytar
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: it work fine just wanted to replace shell coloer choices?
JA: Anything else you want the instrument expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
10/22/2016
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: MasterFixIt, Customer Service replied 1 year ago
MasterFixIt
MasterFixIt, Customer Service

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

May I have the Full model # of your AX snynth and how old your model is?

Sincerely

Tech Michael

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
model ax-synth 2009

Are you talking about the case you carry this keyboard in?

They dont carry colored covers for the instrument like you can get for computers ;-(

If you explain in more detail I may be able to provide further information on these or locate some;-)

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a great Saturday!

Sincerely

MasterFixIt
MasterFixIt
MasterFixIt, Customer Service