How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask jaimzness Your Own Question
jaimzness, Engineer
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Satisfied Customers: 117
Experience:  DAW and MIDI techniques. Keyboard and synthesizer programming. Electronic repair.
Type Your Electronic Musical Instruments Question Here...
jaimzness is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a repair on a Dr-100 recorder, Tascam DR-100 (Not

Customer Question

I need a repair on a Dr-100 recorder
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Tascam DR-100 (Not MK-2)Used very little I brought it new a few years ago
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It needs a dial whell replacement.Will not record or playback/
JA: Anything else you want the instrument expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I need the dial whell replaced.I just want to record.
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Ron Winston replied 10 months ago.

Hi there, I’m Ron, and I am a factory certified musical instrument technician. I see you’re having some problems with your equipment. Are you looking for some place to take it for repair? If so what is your zip code and what city are you in.

Related Electronic Musical Instruments Questions