jaimzness
jaimzness, Engineer
Experience:  DAW and MIDI techniques. Keyboard and synthesizer programming. Electronic repair.
38010568

Aloha, Yamaha P120S No Power??? Purchase Replacement A/C

Customer Question

Aloha,
JA: Hi. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: Yamaha P120S No Power??? Purchase Replacement A/C still no power, Would be grateful for any information as to what might cause this problem, any recommendations.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: This unit belongs to our choir Model No P120S Yamaha , I would guess there is some years on it, sorry I don't have that info Pearl. Thank you
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Just began , plugged it in turned on power. briefly was able to play/hear 3 notes, went down. I went and purchased a New replacement ac in hopes that would resolve, still nothing. Is there anything else i can do to troubleshoot or try? Totally appreciate your knowledge, expertise, and help
JA: Anything else you want the instrument expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thank you so much for you courtesy
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Rusty replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Expert:  Rusty replied 10 months ago.

Does it still come on briefly, or is it completely dead now? Are you able to do the work yourself with my guidance? Do you have a multimeter and some electronics experience?