Rusty
Rusty, Music Professional
Experience:  Sound Engineer, Electrical Issues, Tone Consulting
63817454

OK. I just purchased a Roland FA-08 work station. on mu

Customer Question

OK. I just purchased a Roland FA-08 work station. on mu previous Yamaha keyboard it had presets for different voices(instruments) and presets for different rhythms. you could combine them and play autoaccompaniment to make them sound like an orchestra or band. Does this roland work station do that? If so could you tell me how?
Thank you very much.
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Rusty replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Expert:  Rusty replied 10 months ago.

That keyboard isn't like the old one you are used to. The FA-08 is a recording station. It is used for recording performances, editing, multitracking and mastering. The Yamaha Motif has the auto accompaniment feature, this one is a sequencer. You may want to reconsider which model you get. You are looking for auto accompaniment, not sequencing.