Electronic Musical Instruments

Ask an Electronic Musical Instruments Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Electronic Musical Instruments

I have a boss ve 2 harmonist. it works fine until I plug in

Customer Question
the guitar in and out...
I have a boss ve 2 harmonist. it works fine until I plug in the guitar in and out which cuts off the sound out of the guitar amp. what's up with this?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
8/24/2016
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Louie, Technician replied 1 year ago
Louie, Technician

Hi William, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.

Initially, is this a first time use of the VE-2? ...or has it been used in the past and this issue just recent?

Have you checked / recharged / replaced the battery?

Do the bypass work?

jaimzness
jaimzness
jaimzness, Engineer