Electronic Musical Instruments

Ask an Electronic Musical Instruments Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Electronic Musical Instruments

When I press "ENTER/SELECT" to open the Touch menu nothing…

Customer Question
Hi. When I press...

Hi. When I press "ENTER/SELECT" to open the Touch menu nothing happens. Other functions seem ok ie when selecting a RYTHM. What am I doing wrong ?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on?

Just bought it and getting to know it

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Can't find anything relevant yet

Technician's Assistant: The instrument expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?

No, thanks

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have paid my 28 euros !!!! (not $5) but can,t get back to Pearl
8/23/2016
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: MasterFixIt, Customer Service replied 1 year ago
MasterFixIt
MasterFixIt, Customer Service

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

May I have the make , Full model # and its approximate age so I can help you?

Thank you

Tech Michael

jaimzness
jaimzness
jaimzness, Engineer