jaimzness
jaimzness, Engineer
Experience:  DAW and MIDI techniques. Keyboard and synthesizer programming. Electronic repair.
38010568

I own a Hammond T212 spinet organ and the lower manual has

Customer Question

I own a Hammond T212 spinet organ and the lower manual has stopped working (no sound on either presets or drawbars. Also some of the tab presets have not worked for some time. They just make a thump kind of pop sound when pressing any key on either manual. I am looking for someone who can work on this instrument.
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

What is your locality please? by zip code, or by town/city and state.

That problem, if none of the keys make much of a sound but all of them make some sound, might be with the audio amplifier for the T212. But that's a guess at this point.