How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Louie Your Own Question
Louie, Technician
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Satisfied Customers: 12453
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
Type Your Electronic Musical Instruments Question Here...
Louie is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to replace the power cord inlet socket on my CM 30

Customer Question

I need to replace the power cord inlet socket on my CM 30 monitor. What's the part # ***** where can I purchase it?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Hi Fred and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially and on the above posted "...need to replace the power cord inlet socket..." for a Roland CM-30 Cube Monitor (depending on the version):

  • What's the part # - 770W-X2/12;
  • where can I purchase it - please click HERE or HERE.

Please specify C8 INLET with 2 screw mount/holes if your C-30's version uses screws for this socket.

Related Electronic Musical Instruments Questions