Electronic Musical Instruments

Ask an Electronic Musical Instruments Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Electronic Musical Instruments

Digicord lights are on and unit is frozen

Customer Question
digicord lights are on and unit is frozen
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
6/23/2016
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Russell H., Service Tech replied 1 year ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

(I regret that I am not able to offer Live Phone Call service at this time; However, your request is still open to other Experts in this category, and one of them may pick up on it at any time.)

That sounds like a failure of the central control circuitry to initialize properly. This can be any number of failures in detail, but the usual result is 'replace main board, at great expense enough that buying new instrument instead is sometimes done'.

Is your instrumental device by any chance still within its warranty period? that's usually 1 year from original purchase date.

What is its maker and model #, please?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Gulbransen Equinox 120

Given that it is a Gulbransen organ, you will need specialized repair services. What is your zip code please? or your town/city and state?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
72703

Thank you for the response and the info.

I am looking up services for that zip code / region...

Dave's is a Gulbransen specialist. He's rather far away in Hoopestown IL, but you might give him a call, too.

http://www.daveselectronicservice.com/

Baker Organ Service

*****/p>

Springdale, AR 72762

(###) ###-####/p>

Bellinger Piano Tuning

1764 North Leverett Avenue 261

Fayetteville, AR 72703

(###) ###-####/p>

Ebony & Ivory Pianoworks

PO Box 3113

Fayetteville, AR 72701

(###) ###-####/p>

Henschell's Piano Tuning Svc

3663 N Old Wire Rd

Fayetteville, AR 72703

(###) ###-####/p>

Clete Carrington Piano Svc

18195 River Valley Rd

Siloam Springs, AR 72761

(###) ###-####/p>

Faulk Charles Piano Service

*****/p>

Bella Vista, AR 72714

(###) ###-####/p>

If none of these can help you with this problem, let me know, for there are a few other listings, albeit they are farther away.

(If this answers your question, please rate my answer. Thanks, ***** ***** luck.)

Russell H., Service Tech