jaimzness
jaimzness, Engineer
Experience:  DAW and MIDI techniques. Keyboard and synthesizer programming. Electronic repair.
38010568

The pitch on my xp-30 is sharp. The reset to factory specs

Customer Question

The pitch on my xp-30 is sharp. The reset to factory specs does not help. what can I do
Brian
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

There is a way to adjust the pitch for sounds as opposed to all the notes, on this model of Roland. It's listed in the manual under the Chapter 3 heading of 'Creating your Own Sounds', incidentally.

I suspect that there is no way the user can re-tune the entire spectrum of key sounds.

Which key sound are you using, or does the problem extend over all the sounds or sonorities that you have tried?