Electronic Musical Instruments

Ask an Electronic Musical Instruments Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Electronic Musical Instruments

I have a Yamaha P-90 electric piano. I haven't used it in

Customer Question
Hi, I have a Yamaha...
Hi, I have a Yamaha P-90 electric piano. I haven't used it in about a year. Now, I've just plugged it in, and the lights on the display are blinking and no keys play. Can you help?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
6/20/2016
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Russell H., Service Tech replied 1 year ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I suggest that you need to try a reset of your keyboard, first.

Turn it Off. Wait 2 minutes or longer.

Then, hold down the B-1 key (second to the left-most white key on the keyboard.) And turn it On while holding down that key.

If that doesn't work, then turn it Off again, wait a bit, and try holding down the A-1, B-1, and C-0 keys (the three left-most white keys of the keyboard.) And turn it On while holding those three keys down.

If those resets don't work or affect the situation, then let me know... I will have other suggestions to offer.

Russell H., Service Tech