Electronic Musical Instruments

Ask an Electronic Musical Instruments Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Electronic Musical Instruments

I can't move songs from the computer to the unit Tascam DP

Customer Question
-03sd...
I can't move songs from the computer to the unit Tascam DP -03sd
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
5/15/2016
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: ITPeter, Electronics Engineer replied 1 year ago
ITPeter
ITPeter, Electronics Engineer
Hi Larry,What operating system is the computer using?How is it connected to the Tascam?Do you get an error message?
Hi, I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this...
ITPeter
ITPeter
ITPeter, Electronics Engineer