Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I own a motif 88. one of the piano sounds stop working.

Customer Question

hi i own a motif 88. one of the piano sounds stop working. all of the remaining patches work fine.
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. Some would recommend a Factory Reset. This would, however, wipe all custom- or customer-programmed configurations and voices off the device. Was the piano sound that you lost, one of the ones that came from the factory?Or was it one custom-programmed into it? if this latter was the case, then it may simply have been erased, perhaps. Tell me the model number, when you get home. And, what piano sound it was that you lost.(Of course, you may also try just shutting it Off, and then after a while, turning it On again. Or if it has been Off while you were away, perhaps it will recover when you turn it On... but I have some doubt of that.)