How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ITPeter Your Own Question
ITPeter, Electronics Engineer
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Satisfied Customers: 17341
Experience:  Over 16 years' experience in installing and repairing electronics.
Type Your Electronic Musical Instruments Question Here...
ITPeter is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a balwin organ by Orla, bought 1996, now the

Customer Question

I have a balwin organ by Orla, bought 1996, now the electricity is disrupted and some kind of resisters are needed to restore it.*************
William **********
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  ITPeter replied 1 year ago.

Hi William,

Expert:  ITPeter replied 1 year ago.

If you have a soldering iron you can get some replacement resistors from an electronics store or online, and replace them yourself.
Or if you need the details of a repairer in your area, please let me know your zip code.


Related Electronic Musical Instruments Questions