Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

I am interested in removing a Hammond Organ Church Model C-3…

Customer Question
I am interested in removing...
I am interested in removing a Hammond Organ Church Model C-3 with two Leslie speakers from my home, as I am moving. I need a technician in my area to dismount the organ.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
2/27/2016
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: ITPeter, Electronics Engineer replied 2 years ago
ITPeter
ITPeter, Electronics Engineer

Hi there,

What is your zip code please?

Here is a selection of organ technicians:
http://www.manta.com/mb_35_B32BB0RT_000/organ_tuning_and_repair
Let me know your zip code if you would like me to suggest the name of a repairer nearby.
Pete.