Electronic Musical Instruments

Connect one-on-one with a verified electronic musical instrument expert who will answer your question

Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer

More related answers
All electronic musical instrument experts are VERIFIED
I HAVE A KR-1070 WITH TWO COLAPSED KEYS. FOMA VIDEO I
Ron Winston
Ron Winston, Owner / Technician
i HAVE A KR-1070 WITH TWO COLAPSED KEYS. FOMA VIDEO I MANAGED TO OPEN, I COULD SEE HOW TO FIX THEM, BUT I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO DISASSEMBLY THE KWY BOARD TO REPAIR THE KEYS. COUL YOU PLEASE TELL ME HOW T… read more
I was given a Roland KR-350E Digital Intelligent Piano.
Ron Winston
Ron Winston, Owner / Technician
Hi. I was given a Roland KR-350E Digital Intelligent Piano. Could you please tell me where I can find a users Manuel for the piano to download. Thanks. *****: What's the brand and model of your instru… read more
I just acquired a Roland kr 15 Piano....All of the keys at
Ron Winston
Ron Winston, Owner / Technician
I just acquired a Roland kr 15 Piano....All of the keys at about the last 1/8 to 1/4 in. seem to have a strange braking type action...which makes it difficult to play very soft notes.... is this norma… read more
We have inherited a Roland player piano that looks like a
Harry, electronic musical instrument expert
Hello: We have inherited a Roland player piano that looks like a mini baby grand. My husband and I would like to know where we can buy additional floppy disks of music for the piano. Thank you for you… read more
I just flew my (4 yr old) RD 800 home in bubble wrap in a
Ron Winston
Ron Winston, Owner / Technician
I just flew my (4 yr old) RD 800 home in bubble wrap in a padded case in oversized baggage, and now several of the keys stick, and the action overall is not as smooth around middle C area. What would … read more
My roland piano won't receive the midi disk. it won't push
Ron Winston
Ron Winston, Owner / Technician
my roland piano won't receive the midi disk. it won't push in, but when I look inside i can't see anything blocking the entrance … read more
I am the music director at a large Roman Catholic Church. We
Rusty
Rusty, Audio Video Technician
Hello Pearl, I am the music director at a large Roman Catholic Church. We currently have a Roland Kr-3 keyboard (which I love immensely).. several of the keys on the high register have stopped working… read more
I have a KR 540 and the main Piano button is missing - can
Ron Winston
Ron Winston, Owner / Technician
I have a KR 540 and the main Piano button is missing - can that be replaced? … read more
I bought a Grand Piano Roland player piano several years
Pete, Senior Engineer
I bought a Grand Piano Roland player piano several years back. It only has a floppy disk - can it be retrofitted to have a flash drive for example? … read more
One of the piano keys don't work my roland model is kr370.
Russell H., Service Tech
one of the piano keys don't work my roland model is kr370. how many parts in the keyboard … read more
I own a Roland KR-575 Digital Intelligent Piano. The weight
Ron Winston
Ron Winston, Owner / Technician
I own a Roland KR-575 Digital Intelligent Piano. The weight arms have been breaking on the keyboard. Is it possible to get replacements or an entire new keyboard. I have repaired them several times. … read more
I have a Roland KR-1077 digital grand piano bought new in
Rusty
Rusty, Audio Video Technician
I have a Roland KR-1077 digital grand piano bought new in 2003. The Touch Screen will not stay on. Can this be repaired?… read more
How do I open the casing on a Roland V-Piano Digital Stage Piano (with
Russell H., Service Tech
How do I open the casing on a Roland V-Piano Digital Stage Piano (with KS-V8 Stand ) ? I'm going to fix a broken key.… read more
I have a Roland E300 with a broken key. It is the A4 key or
Rusty
Rusty, Audio Video Technician
I have a Roland E300 with a broken key. It is the A4 key or the fourth A key from the left side of the keyboard. Is this something that can be replaced relatively easy and are the part or parts availa… read more
my roland d-600 stage piano has developed a droopy key (A above
MusicTech14
MusicTech14, Bachelor's Degree
my roland d-600 stage piano has developed a droopy key (A above middle C) . it's hanging at about half compressed, when i switch on the organ voice it sounds all the time. has a spring come adrift… read more
I have recently started playing (as a volunteer) at a local
Steve G., Engineer
I have recently started playing (as a volunteer) at a local hospital on a Roland KR-1070 digital grand piano. I want to be able to layer piano/strings, and tone the string volume down a bit. No manual… read more
Some keys on my digital piano, a Roland KR-107, occasionally
Tyler, M.M., CAGO
Tyler, M.M., CAGO, Professional Musician
Some keys on my digital piano, a Roland KR-107, occasionally play too loudly - as if the speed sensor for the key is wearing out or malfunctioning for some other reason. What are my options for gettin… read more
Hi, I own a Roland FP5. Ive used it for the past five years
Tyler, M.M., CAGO
Hi, I own a Roland FP5. I've used it for the past five years and love it. Problem is that I broke the A key above middle C. We opened the piano and the plasic top bar where key is supposed to be conne… read more