How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask jaimzness Your Own Question
jaimzness, Engineer
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Satisfied Customers: 117
Experience:  DAW and MIDI techniques. Keyboard and synthesizer programming. Electronic repair.
Type Your Electronic Musical Instruments Question Here...
jaimzness is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Own a digital mixer MV3100Pro, Roland. Need RPC-VM31, AN

Customer Question

Own a digital mixer MV3100Pro, Roland. Need RPC-VM31, AN Interface card for it. to instal min the computer. Please help me.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Rusty replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Rusty. Are you trying to interface the board through the optical outputs?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think I need to install the card in the slot expansion inside the computer
Expert:  Rusty replied 1 year ago.

I can help you get exactly what you need, what is it that you're trying to do with the recording? Tell me, "I want to record 8 tracks simultaneously to a program in my computer." or, "I just want to be able to record a mix to my computer."

Related Electronic Musical Instruments Questions