Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

We have an antique apparatus cd jukebox. We moved and had to…

Customer Question
We have an antique apparatus...
We have an antique apparatus cd jukebox. We moved and had to take all of the CDs out. We have now replaced the CDs but when we push the buttons, nothing happens. Could use some help. Can't find a manual.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
2/16/2016
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Michael Hannigan, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Michael Hannigan

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

You will need the make and model number for a chance of finding the service manual. If you can find that out, I will be happy to look for it and see what I can find for you. Also, with that information I made be able to provide one or more suggested repairs for the problem you are having.