Electronic Musical Instruments

Connect one-on-one with a verified electronic musical instrument expert who will answer your question

ITPeter
ITPeter
ITPeter, Electronics Engineer

More related answers
All electronic musical instrument experts are VERIFIED
I moved the organ about 60 miles and carefully unloaded it
Ron Winston
Ron Winston, Owner / Technician
I moved the organ about 60 miles and carefully unloaded it in my cabin. Now none of the functions work, and I cannot change the current tone. Did I shake something loose?? … read more
I have a Gulbransen pianola and since we moved it has
Harry, electronic musical instrument expert
I have a Gulbransen pianola and since we moved it has developed some slipping when the rolls are being played. It does play again but erratically. … read more
My Gulbransen model C100, serial no 007006 has the musical
Ron Winston
Ron Winston, Owner / Technician
My Gulbransen model C100, serial no 007006 has the musical keys stop working while the drum keys still work. My son took out both fuses and that seems to stop the organ totally Is there something elsi… read more
Looking for the model and serial numbers of my Gulbransen
Rusty
Rusty, Audio Video Technician
Hi, looking for the model and serial numbers of my Gulbransen Upright piano. Found # 280818 but not sure what this is.… read more
I have a Gulbransen Theatrum organ that is in need of some
Ron Winston
Ron Winston, Owner / Technician
I have a Gulbransen Theatrum organ that is in need of some servicing. The organ is located in central mid-Michigan. is there a qualified technician in this area code 48817? Thank you.… read more
From I want to purchase a service manual for a Gulbransen
Ron Winston
Ron Winston, Owner / Technician
From***@******.*** I want to purchase a service manual for a Gulbransen electronic ORGAN model no: 621K . Can you tell me where.… read more
I have an old camm 1 model cx 12 we still use it with
Rusty
Rusty, Audio Video Technician
I have an old camm 1 model cx 12 we still use it with windows xp. needing to upgrade our computers and need to know if there drivers available for windows 7? Same situation with an egx-30 engraver.… read more
I have a Gulbransen piano, serial number 446739. Can you
Steve G., Engineer
I have a Gulbransen piano, serial number 446739. Can you tell me what year was it made in? Thanks Bonnie Otwell… read more
What is the best way to sell a Gulbransen upright piano that
Rusty
Rusty, Audio Video Technician
What is the best way to sell a Gulbransen upright piano that has been in the family since new in the 30's… read more
We have just purchased the Gulbransen Digital Hymnal 200.
ITPeter
ITPeter, Electronics Engineer
We have just purchased the Gulbransen Digital Hymnal 200. There is a song we want to use that is on the play list called Swiftly Pass the Clouds of Glory. It is numbers TPH 73 and MST1848. However, wh… read more
I am in need of a hammer spring rail upright player from
Russell H., Computer Technology Consultant
I am in need of a hammer spring rail for Gulbransem upright player from 1916. where can I go to obtain one?… read more
I am "looking" at a Gulbransen Pacemaker over the intern
Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
Hi! I am "looking" at a Gulbransen Pacemaker over the internet, sight unseen, except for a couple photos. I don't know the model # ***** I am ONLY interested in it if it has a tube amplifier. Were som… read more
We have recently come into possession of a Gulbransen organ.
Rusty
Rusty, Audio Video Technician
We have recently come into possession of a Gulbransen organ. The model appears to be a Leslie #705/540, (????) Is an owners manual available for downloading? Where can we find any history on this orga… read more
I have an old electronic (1970s, maybe) Gulbransen organ whose
Rusty
Rusty, Audio Video Technician
I have an old electronic (1970s, maybe) Gulbransen organ whose Owners Guide calls it "The President." The other day I was interrupted while practicing and failed to turn it off. When I returned, I fli… read more
MY MOM HAS A GULBRANSEN PIANO BUT I CANT FIND THE SERIAL NUMBER;
Daniel, Engineer
MY MOM HAS A GULBRANSEN PIANO BUT I CAN'T FIND THE SERIAL NUMBER; THE ONLY ID I CAN FIND ON THE PIANO WAS ON THE BACK OF THE PIANO AND IT SAID "NATIONALLY PRICED, COMMUNITY MODEL $120.00 CASH. ANY HEL… read more
I am trying to locate a copy of the owners manual for a Gulbransen
Tyler, M.M., CAGO
Tyler, M.M., CAGO, Professional Musician
I am trying to locate a copy of the owner's manual for a Gulbransen Sapphire organ/keyboard. [email protected]… read more
I have a Reynolds B flat cornet for which I can find little
stereoaz
stereoaz, Technician
I have a Reynolds B flat cornet for which I can find little info. I bought it used in the early 1960's. It has a silver bell 4 6/8 dia. bell. Elaborate bell engraving says MADE BY F. A. REYNOLDS CLEVE… read more
i have a gulbransen upright piano with a number on the back
Tyler, M.M., CAGO
i have a gulbransen upright piano with a number on the back 39-6849/can you tell me when the piano was made?… read more