Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

My roland versacamm sp-300v give me a error unrecoverable…

Customer Question
my roland versacamm sp-300v give...
my roland versacamm sp-300v give me a error unrecoverable limit sensor what to do?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
1/30/2016
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Michael Hannigan, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Michael Hannigan

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. I am an Expert in the Electronic Musical Instruments category. If you feel this is not the best category for your question, let me know and I will forward it to the appropriate group of Experts.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

You should be able to correct this by re-initializing the limits. I'm going to attach a PDF with the instructions on how to do that. Let me know if you have any questions.