Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

I have a Boss FS-5U Footswitch. How do I replace the

Customer Question
batteries?...
I have a Boss FS-5U Footswitch. How do I replace the batteries?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
1/24/2016
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: MusicTech14, Technician replied 2 years ago
MusicTech14
MusicTech14, Technician

Hello and thank you for your question.

The FS-5U footswitch does not take batteries. It is a simple switch. Any voltages involved are sent down the cable from the device it is connected to.

If you are having some trouble using the pedal with some specific device, please let me knew the details and I'll try to help you find the cause.