Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

I bought a ***** ***** KR-75. (not working). It does power

Customer Question

Customer: I bought a ***** ***** KR-75. (not working). It does power on but thats all . I want to fix it myself, I have the electronics skills, I need technical specs and prints. How and where can I get the tech data/
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Tone tested, the amp works. No other control , last I looked at it the LCD did not come on.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Electronic Musical Instruments Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Part of the model number of what you are trying to fix has been cut off. Can you please re-enter the model number so that I can provide you with more specific assistance? If it is a Roland KR-75, then the following reset procedure is correct:

Press UTILITY and use the PAGE <> buttons to select “Factory Preset.” Press EXECUTE, then press OK

If, not, please let me now more detail and we can go from there.