How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ITPeter Your Own Question
ITPeter, Electronics Engineer
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Satisfied Customers: 17641
Experience:  Over 16 years' experience in installing and repairing electronics.
Type Your Electronic Musical Instruments Question Here...
ITPeter is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a Hammond organ, Model 123422 Romance series,

Customer Question

I have a Hammond organ, Model 123422 Romance series, Sound-a-rama 123XL. I need to remove the keyboards for maintenance and service as some keys are not working. I have removed the top, removed the metal straps holding down the back end of the keys but am unable to lift them out because something is holding them in the front. I assume these are the switch tabs. Can you tell me how to remove the keys. I would pay you for your time. As I live in Saskatchewan, bringing it to you is not advisable. If I cannot get the unit to work, I would disconnect the electronics and ship them to you for service.
Thanks Leonard
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  ITPeter replied 1 year ago.

Hi Leonard,

The assembly/disassembly instructions are contained within the service manual.

You can obtain a copy of the service manual from:

Related Electronic Musical Instruments Questions