Electronic Musical Instruments

Ask an Electronic Musical Instruments Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Electronic Musical Instruments

My Digitech RP225 has stopped working. It lost all the

Customer Question
factory sounds and when you...
My Digitech RP225 has stopped working. It lost all the factory sounds and when you hold for the tuner it doesn't even bypass. You can still hear sound. What can I do?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
None of the effects are working. All presets sounds sound are just straight guitar.
12/3/2015
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Russell H., Service Tech replied 1 year ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I suggest first of all, that you should unplug the system, and leave it that way for about 1 hour or longer, unplugged from the power.

Then try it again.

If the failure is still evident, please describe exactly what happens - in point of visible electronic indicators, such as lights - when the power is turned On again. I might get a clue as to what the problem is, from that. Let me know about this, if it still isn't working, please. Thanks.

Russell H., Service Tech