How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Rusty Your Own Question
Rusty, Music Professional
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Satisfied Customers: 5905
Experience:  Sound Engineer, Electrical Issues, Tone Consulting
Type Your Electronic Musical Instruments Question Here...
Rusty is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a keyboard no more than 4 octaves that can record and

Customer Question

I need a keyboard no more than 4 octaves that can record and then has the capability of transferring what I record to a usb drive that is simple to use. I also need a full sustain pedal. Which Roland is best for me?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Rusty replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Rusty. You are looking for the RD800. It's incredibly easy to record to USB, here's a short video on how to record so you know what you're getting into, click here.

Sustain pedals are pretty much universal, so you can use any that fit the jack. If you want the Roland pedal, click here. If you would prefer the more cost effective universal pedal, click here.

Related Electronic Musical Instruments Questions