Steve G., Engineer
Experience:  I have played electronic keyboards for 40 years.
329447

My piano needs a lot of repairs and I am considering buying

Customer Question

My piano needs a lot of repairs and I am considering buying a clavinova digital piano.
I don't know much about it so could you give me some information including the price and location where I could see it and try it? I live in Pointe-Claire
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Steve G. replied 1 year ago.

Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way.

Clavinova is a trademark for Yamaha's range of self-playing digital pianos. Are you set on Yamaha?

Are you looking for a piano that is also a piece of furniture as opposed to a keyboard on a stand?

What is your budget?

Let me know and I'll help you out.

Steve

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't care what the brand is and I don't want it to look like a piece of furniture. I just want it to have a good touch and a good sound. I don't want it to be very complicated and I want a price under $900
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't know much about different kinds of electronic pianos but I want one that is reliable and dependable. After looking at the list of people who are writing about their problems I am beginning to wonder if I even want an electric piano. A normal piano doesn't turn off. But then there are a lot of people who like their electric pianos.
Expert:  Steve G. replied 1 year ago.

Ok, so you are looking for a digital piano. I would consider Kawai and Yamaha.

Both have decent 88 key (weighted) digital pianos under $900 (Canadian).

I would take a look at the Kawai ES-100. HERE is a video of the piano in action. With the stand it is going to be around $900. Kawai has a dealer in Montreal and that is Piano Vertu.

5193 boulevard Décarie, Montreal,

Quebec, Canada. H3W 3C2

***@******.***

Office hours: +1(###) ###-####/p>

After hours: +1(###) ###-####br />
They are open 10AM to 5PM except Sundays.

Let me know if you need further help.

Steve

Expert:  Steve G. replied 1 year ago.

Hi I was wondering if you received my answer yesterday?

Regards

Steve

Expert:  Steve G. replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Did you get my answer from this 11/25?

Please let me know.

Steve