Electronic Musical Instruments

Ask an Electronic Musical Instruments Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Electronic Musical Instruments

I have A Roland H P 335 The c 2-1 is staying down Help Ted

Customer Question
I have A Roland H...
I have A Roland H P 335 The c 2-1 is staying down Help
Ted
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
11/2/2015
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Freddy M, Technician replied 2 years ago
Freddy M
Freddy M, Technician

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. If you need a part you are still required to pay. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. Whether or not you can do it yourself is going to rely on what you are comfortable with, it most likely needs to be cleaned which you can find a guide on here: Click Here If you are not comfortable taking it apart you would want a technician to do it for you. If the same thing happens after cleaning it usually means the pads underneath the keys need to be replaced. If you have any questions at all reply and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating by clicking the stars/smileys for my help - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your Roland.

Freddy M
Freddy M
Freddy M, Technician