Freddy M
Freddy M, Technician
Experience:  Been working with instruments for the last 10 years.
15852642

I live at Woodford Blue mountains. I have an ahlborn galanti

Customer Question

I live at Woodford Blue mountains. I have an ahlborn galanti 1v electric organ Some base notes need tuning. Can this be done onsite or is it necessarry to send the organ away?
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Freddy M replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. You should be able to have someone come to you, I can help you find someone. In Australia I would recommend this site:

http://users.tpg.com.au/gemarjie/TaylorElectronics/index.html

If they are not near you they may be able to recommend someone who is.

If you have any questions at all reply and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating by clicking the stars/smileys for my help - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your organ.