Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I acuuired a a100 and I would like to 0btain some sorrt of a

Customer Question

I acuuired a a100 and I would like to 0btain some sorrt of a trouble shooting manual. The people I got the organ said there is supposed be two cables with the organ (one for power and the other for ?
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 years ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

The other cable would, doubtless, be for speakers. I can't think what else it would be for, except perhaps to communicate electrical impulses carrying the sound from the organ to an amplifier (and thence to speakers).

Please tell me what brand or maker name, of 'A100', you have. I could guess, but I might well get my guess wrong. Let me know, and I will advise you further and complete this question.