How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Russell H. Your Own Question
Russell H.
Russell H., Service Tech
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Satisfied Customers: 11079
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
Type Your Electronic Musical Instruments Question Here...
Russell H. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am in need of a hammer spring rail upright player from

Customer Question

I am in need of a hammer spring rail for Gulbransem upright player from 1916. where can I go to obtain one?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
I suggest that you inquire about parts for your Gulbransen player piano (I presume that is what it is, for Gulbransen made player pianos as well as ordinary pianos) at these websites / organizations:
Let me know how it goes, and if you need further information or different information, use the Reply function and let me know further specifics of the problem. Thanks.