How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Richard Your Own Question
Richard, Customer Service
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Satisfied Customers: 36777
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices
Type Your Electronic Musical Instruments Question Here...
Richard is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a PSR-1500 that was damaged by a repair person. Is it

Customer Question

I have a PSR-1500 that was damaged by a repair person. Is it possible to purchase a new case (cover) for the instrument?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Are you referring to the Music Rest?
All parts that you can purchase for the Yamaha product range you can see on my link below
You will see down the page the music rest. Is this what you are requiring?

Related Electronic Musical Instruments Questions