MusicTech14
MusicTech14, Technician
Experience:  20 yrs experience in service & support of music instruments
60974588

I bought a roland vp7 vocal processor from spain the power

Customer Question

i bought a roland vp7 vocal processor from spain the power plug is not for usa power currency. can i buy a usa adapter for it or is the unit made for there power. and only can use theres with a special usa converter. What can i do
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  MusicTech14 replied 2 years ago.
Hello, and thank you for using our service.The answer to your question is, yes, you can use the US version of the ac adapter with your VP-7. The VP-7 requires 9 volts DC to operate, and it doesn't care what is at the other end of the AC adapter as long as the right voltage is coming out of the end that connects to the VP-7. The correct US adapter is the Roland PSB-120, which can purchase from various sources. For your convenience, here is a link to Sweetwater Sound's PSB-120 page.I hope that answers your question. Let me know if you need any more information on this issue.