Electronic Musical Instruments

Electronic musical instrument questions? Ask a technician ASAP

I have a Roland GR-55 guitar synth. cosm Mod# ***** ser. #

Customer Question
***** I was hospitalized for a...
I have a Roland GR-55 guitar synth. cosm Mod# ***** ser. # ***** I was hospitalized
for a while and left it sitting up for about six months. When I tried to bring it back on line
my guitar plays through it but it does nothing as for as sound conversion or changes. There
is no USB thumb drive installed. It was unpowered. What can I do to fix it?
Ward
*******************
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
7/1/2015
Electronic Musical Instrument Expert: Russell H., Service Tech replied 3 years ago
Russell H., Service Tech
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. The memory in it, of your previous setup and configuration of the Roland synth, may be completely gone owing to its sitting for 6 months. I recommend trying the complete setup again, checking out all settings.The setup and configuration in memory may not be all gone, just some of it, so don't be surprised if some of it is still present.(If this answers proves to be somewhat irrelevant to your concern about it, let me know. And if this answer is all right and on-target to the problem and its solution, please let me know about that too. Thanks.)